9da0763 "kbuild: Use relative path ..." Broke my IDE

From: Boaz Harrosh
Date: Wed Jun 18 2014 - 14:00:12 EST

Hi Sir Michal

Below patch broke my stupid yet useful IDE tool. I use kdevelop.

kdevelop now gets confused on warnings and errors because it now comes out
as (for example):
../fs/ext4/fsync.c:63:3: error: implicit declaration of function âiputdddâ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

>From what I understand kdevelop picks up the "[make] cd ..." outputs from make and
will interpret those for finding gcc files output. But Linux Makefile will suppress
these messages and kdevelop as no way to interpret the "../xxxx"

I do not know what other IDEs do, but this one here is not smart enough.

Could we please define a new input to Makefile that will revert to
old behavior. like:
KBUILD_FULL_PATH

let me cook up a patch tomorrow (getting late here)
Thanks
Boaz

The patch that broke it
----