Re: [GIT PULL] USB fixes for v3.16-rc2

From: Michal Nazarewicz
Date: Mon Jun 23 2014 - 15:31:21 EST

On Fri, Jun 20 2014, Felipe Balbi <balbi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's my first set of fixes for this -rc cycle. Please consider merging
> to your usb-linus branch.

Soâ About thatâ

> Michal Nazarewicz (2):

I'm not sure if you want to include them later on, but those two, which
I think should be in 3.16, are missing from your pull request:

- https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/6/6/129
- https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/6/13/290

> tools: ffs-test: convert to new descriptor format fixing compilation error

And this one has a newer version (<https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/6/13/287>)
which can wait till 3.17 (since <https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/6/13/290>
fixes the compilation error).

--
Best regards, _ _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of o' \,=./ `o