Power Supply Subsystem Maintainer

From: Jenny Tc
Date: Mon Jun 30 2014 - 07:16:53 EST

Hi all,

I have few pending patches on power supply subsystem. So far I haven't seen any response from the power supply maintainers. As per the MAINTAINERS entry, the susbsystem is owned by "Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <dbaryshkov@xxxxxxxxx>". But not sure he still maintains the susbsystem, as I don't see any response from him. Also the last commit I could see on git://git.infradead.org/battery-2.6 is on Feb this year. I would appreciate if anyone could clarify who really maintains the power supply subsystem.

Thanks
Jenny