Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 4

From: Nick Krause
Date: Sun Jul 06 2014 - 01:17:21 EST

Here are my test logs for arm. Most of the failures from these builds
not having default configures or make one by one errors. Below are
my typed results.
Results
iop13xx_defconfig - Successes in my tests
mackerel_defconfig - Fails in my tests
nuc910_defconfig - Fails in my tests
nuc950_defconfig -Fails in my tests
nuc960_defconfig - Fails in my tests
s5p64x0_defconfig - Fails in my tests
s5p64x0_defconfig - Fails in my tests
arm-randconfig -Fails in my tests
BF561-ACVILON_defconfig -Fails in my tests
BlackStamp_defconfig - Fails in my tests
TCM-BF518_defconfig - Fails in my tests

Cheers Nick