Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.14.10-rt7

From: Pavel Vasilyev
Date: Wed Jul 09 2014 - 08:07:27 EST

09.07.2014 15:34, Henrik Austad ÐÐÑÐÑ:
On Wed, Jul 09, 2014 at 02:01:58PM +0400, Pavel Vasilyev wrote:
07.07.2014 18:34, Thomas Gleixner ÐÐÑÐÑ:

A few words on the status and the future of RT:

The situation since last years RTLWS (https://lwn.net/Articles/572740/)
has not improved at all, it's worse than before.

While shortly after RTLWS quite some people promised to whip up proper
funding, nothing has materialized and my personal situation is worse
than before.

Create site, add PayPal [DONATE] button.

But.. where would they donate money?

Jokes aside, setting up an easy way to support the project wouldn't be such
a bad idea. Is this something we (tglx) could talk (convince)
linuxfoundation into hosting?

Linux foundation || OSADL || Independent hosting ...
Why not? Grsecurity project so lives. When I worked actively with grsecurity, 10-20$ sent almost every month. Now they found sponsors, Ñreated commercial technical support.

--

Pavel.