Fix mes in arch/cris/arch-v32/kernel/kgdb.c

From: Nick Krause
Date: Sun Jul 13 2014 - 23:44:51 EST

In the file arch/cris/arch-v32/kernel/kgdb.c , I am hitting a few fix
mes that need to be fixed for kgdb support of this
subsystem architecture of cris. Below this message are the lines of
code and their respective Fix Me messages.
When you around to it I would like to known how you would like these
to be fixed.
Cheers Nick
Fix Mes
------------
1. /* FIXME: Check the documentation. */ on line 22
2. 437 /* BUFMAX defines the maximum number of characters in
438 inbound/outbound buffers */
439 /* FIXME: How do we know it's enough? */
440 #define BUFMAX 512
3. 467 /* Use an internal stack in the breakpoint and interrupt
response routines.
468 FIXME: How do we know the size of this stack is enough?
469 Global so it can be reached from assembler code. */
4.885 if (S & 1) {
886 /* Instruction watchpoint. */
887 /* FIXME: Check against, and possibly
adjust reported EDA. */
5. 1410
1411 if (input_buffer[1] != '\0') {
1412 /* FIXME: Doesn't
handle address argument. */
1413
gdb_cris_strcpy(output_buffer, error_message[E04]);
1414 break;
1415 }
6.1436 if (input_buffer[1] != '\0') {
1437 /* FIXME: Doesn't
handle address argument. */
1438
gdb_cris_strcpy(output_buffer, error_message[E04]);
1439 break;
1440 }
7. 1436 if (input_buffer[1] != '\0') {
1437 /* FIXME: Doesn't