Re: [GIT PULL] libata fixes for v3.16-rc6

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Mon Jul 21 2014 - 14:33:32 EST

Hello, Linus.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:27:18AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 5:17 AM, Tejun Heo <tj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/libata.git
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to b32bfc06aefab61acc872dec3222624e6cd867ed:
>
> Nope, nothing like that there.
>
> Did you perhaps mean for me to pull the "for-3.16-fixes" branch?
> Because that does indeed match what you are speaking of...
>
> I pulled the correct branch, but please, please, *please* fix your
> scripts to have the right branch name.

Urgh... sorry about that. This is the same git-request-pull problem
that occurred the last time. I forgot adding cc:stable to the last
patch and force-pushed that out before generating the pull request (I
had it sitting in my local branch for some days) and git-request-pull
dropped the branch name because the commit IDs of local and remote
disagreed. git --version says 1.9.3. Maybe it's not fixed in this
version yet?

Thanks.

--
tejun