staging: Unwritten function for ion_carveout_heap.c

From: Nick Krause
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 16:04:16 EST

Hey Greg and others.
Sorry for another email but it seems the function,
ion_carveout_heap_unmap_dma is
just returning and not doing anything useful. Furthermore I am new so
I don't known how
to write this function but this may be causing some rather serious
bugs as if the dma heap
is not unmaped and we call this function a lot this will make the
kernel not able to handle dma requests
for this driver and other drivers that need this and in turn lead to
a oops or even a kernel panic due to leaked
dma allocated memory. I would recommend writing this function or
helping me write it in
other to avoid some rather serious bugs without a proper dma unmapping
function for this driver :).
Nick