Re: Kernel Debugging Support

From: Nick Krause
Date: Mon Aug 04 2014 - 18:50:04 EST

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Paul Zimmerman
<Paul.Zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Paul ,
My computer is rather old now as of Sandy Bridge days, so I probably
can't test the patch
on my own machine. However I will look at the code and see if I can
forward port it
against the usb git tree I have a current version of. In addition I
would like the new xhci
maintainers information in order to send out a patch with the
Maintainer for xhci updated.
Regards Nick