Re: pull request: bluetooth-next 2014-08-14

From: John W. Linville
Date: Fri Aug 15 2014 - 11:00:17 EST

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 05:50:00PM +0300, Johan Hedberg wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Here's our first bluetooth-next pull request for the 3.18 kernel. Our
> tree is based on net-next so you'd need to pull from there first before
> pulling from our tree.

What did you need from net-next that made you base on that instead
of wireless-next? I generally like to decide for myself what level
of net-next needs to be the base of wireless-next...

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx might be all we have. Be ready.