Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git v2.1.0

From: Ramsay Jones
Date: Sun Aug 17 2014 - 10:10:48 EST

On 15/08/14 23:46, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> The latest feature release Git v2.1.0 is now available at the
> usual places.
>
> The tarballs are found at:
>
> https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/
>
> The following public repositories all have a copy of the 'v2.1.0'
> tag and the 'master' branch that the tag points at:
>
> url = https://kernel.googlesource.com/pub/scm/git/git
> url = git://repo.or.cz/alt-git.git
> url = https://code.google.com/p/git-core/
> url = git://git.sourceforge.jp/gitroot/git-core/git.git
> url = git://git-core.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/git-core/git-core
> url = https://github.com/gitster/git

Are you going to tag and push v2.1.0 to the documentation repos?
(I have been watching the kernel.org documentation repos - should
I be looking elsewhere?)

I stopped building the documentation myself when my documentation
toolchain got a bit old. I have upgraded to Linux Mint 17 since
then, so my toolchain may be up to the job now, so perhaps I should
build it myself. ;-)

ATB,
Ramsay Jones