Problem with commit: x86, iosf: Make IOSF driver modular and usable by more drivers

From: Fejes JÃzsef
Date: Sat Aug 23 2014 - 05:31:58 EST

Hi,

I think there's a problem with commit
6b8f0c8780c71d78624f736d7849645b64cc88b7: config IOSF_MBI is
automatically a module and I cannot change that.

I've been using 3.15.* stable kernels. I have module support enabled,
but I build everything into the kernel, so I don't actually have any
modules built. I just upgraded to 3.16.1, and found out that I now
have this one module. I cannot find it in the menu, so I edited the
.config file by hand, but it changes back from =y to =m. Could you
please look into fixing it, and push it to 3.16.* stable branch?

Best regards,
Jozsef