[PATCH 07/11] staging/lustre: remove linux/lustre_log.h
From: John L. Hammond
Date: Thu Aug 28 2014 - 19:36:39 EST
From: "John L. Hammond" <john.hammond@xxxxxxxxx>
Remove the superfluous header lustre/include/linux/lustre_log.h.
Signed-off-by: John L. Hammond <john.hammond@xxxxxxxxx>
.../lustre/lustre/include/linux/lustre_log.h | 57 --------------------
drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/include/lustre_log.h | 2 -
2 files changed, 59 deletions(-)
delete mode 100644 drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/include/linux/lustre_log.h
diff --git a/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/include/linux/lustre_log.h b/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/include/linux/lustre_log.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,57 +0,0 @@
- * GPL HEADER START
- * DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS FILE HEADER.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 only,
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License version 2 for more details (a copy is included
- * in the LICENSE file that accompanied this code).
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * version 2 along with this program; If not, see
- * http://www.sun.com/software/products/lustre/docs/GPLv2.pdf
- * Please contact Sun Microsystems, Inc., 4150 Network Circle, Santa Clara,
- * CA 95054 USA or visit www.sun.com if you need additional information or
- * have any questions.
- * GPL HEADER END
- * Copyright (c) 2003, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- * Use is subject to license terms.
- * This file is part of Lustre, http://www.lustre.org/
- * Lustre is a trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- * lustre/include/linux/lustre_log.h
- * Generic infrastructure for managing a collection of logs.
- * These logs are used for:
- * - orphan recovery: OST adds record on create
- * - mtime/size consistency: the OST adds a record on first write
- * - open/unlinked objects: OST adds a record on destroy
- * - mds unlink log: the MDS adds an entry upon delete
- * - raid1 replication log between OST's
- * - MDS replication logs
-#error Do not #include this file directly. #include <lustre_log.h> instead
diff --git a/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/include/lustre_log.h b/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/include/lustre_log.h
index d02ea24..3932505 100644
@@ -56,8 +56,6 @@
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/