Confidential Respond.

From: BintouSawadogo
Date: Sat Aug 30 2014 - 18:21:41 EST

Good Day,
I am Mrs. Bintou Sawadogo director auditing and accounting department"
bank Here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven
million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased
customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account
without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account
owner late, Mr. Salla khat from Lebanese who was involved in the
December 28th 2008 Benin car crash.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the
next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as
the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service
rendered, 60% will be for me.

Contact me if you are ready to do this deal.

Yours faithful,
Mrs.Bintou Sawadogo