Re: linux-next: jdelvare-hwmon tree unfetchable

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Mon Sep 01 2014 - 11:49:44 EST

On 09/01/2014 05:28 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
Hi Jean,

Today's linux-next merge of the jdelvare-hwmon tree got a conflict with Linus'
tree which appeared to be due to the hwmon quilt series I got from Stephen being
based on v3.14-rc3 and subsequent changes from mainline interacting badly with
it. In addition I'm not able to check the original series since linux-fr.org does
not resolve for me.

Jean dropped the linux-fr.org domain, and his old e-mail address probably
won't work anymore. The alternate (and temporary) pointer he gave me
is http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux-3/jdelvare-hwmon/. It is empty,
so you did not miss anything.

Guenter