Re: linux-next: jdelvare-hwmon tree unfetchable

From: Jean Delvare
Date: Tue Sep 02 2014 - 03:55:05 EST

Hi all,

On Mon, 01 Sep 2014 08:49:36 -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> On 09/01/2014 05:28 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
> > Today's linux-next merge of the jdelvare-hwmon tree got a conflict with Linus'
> > tree which appeared to be due to the hwmon quilt series I got from Stephen being
> > based on v3.14-rc3 and subsequent changes from mainline interacting badly with
> > it. In addition I'm not able to check the original series since linux-fr.org does
> > not resolve for me.
>
> Jean dropped the linux-fr.org domain, and his old e-mail address probably
> won't work anymore.

I can confirm that. linux-fr.org is history, from now on I'll be using
my @suse.de address for all open source related work. I thought I had
already updated all references and let everyone involved know about the
change, but apparently I failed to do so, sorry about that.

> The alternate (and temporary) pointer he gave me
> is http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux-3/jdelvare-hwmon/. It is empty,
> so you did not miss anything.

That's right. As many temporary things, I'm afraid it's there to
last ;-)

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support