blk-mq timeout handling fixes

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Sat Sep 13 2014 - 19:38:21 EST

This series fixes various issues with timeout handling that Robert
ran into when testing scsi-mq heavily. He tested an earlier version,
and couldn't reproduce the issues anymore, although the series changed
quite significantly since and should probably be retested.

In summary we not only start the blk-mq timer inside the drivers
->queue_rq method after the request has been fully setup, and we
also tell the drivers if we're timing out a reserved (internal)
request or a real one. Many drivers including will need to handle
those internal ones differently, e.g. for scsi-mq we don't even
have a scsi command structure allocated for the reserved commands.