Re: [torture] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at (null)

From: Fengguang Wu
Date: Thu Sep 18 2014 - 09:18:10 EST

Hi Paul,

> Are these expected behavior?

Yes, because it's randconfig boot tests, the user space may well
complain about random stuff and I'll ignore them all as long as it
will eventually call the shutdown command to finish the test in time. :)

> So again, I can invoke this commit without losing much (sendkey
> alt-sysrq-z is after all my friend), but it is not clear to me that we
> have gotten to the root of this problem.

Sorry about that! If you see any debug tricks that I can try, or
information I can collect, please let me know.

Regards,
Fengguang