Comply with me to set up a legal business relationship

From: Sarah Chanda Davis
Date: Sat Sep 20 2014 - 05:51:47 EST

Good Day,

I am writing this particular message to you to ascertain whether you could be able to handle this matter effectively in your area or any place of your choice. Be inform that i wish to enter into business relationship with you which must be under your complete control and management.

On indication of your interests to comply with me to set up a legal business relationship with each other,i should give you the full detailed information's for us to move forward,I expect your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully
Mrs Sarah Chanda Davis