STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL:

From: Zirifa Oussesni
Date: Sun Sep 21 2014 - 05:42:00 EST

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and your family, I am the Bill and Exchange Manager
here in Bank of Africa, I have a business proposal in the tune of
$15.5m,(Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) to be
transfer into your Bank account over there in your country, and after
the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and
60% for me, Please contact me with this
email(zirifaoussesni1@xxxxxxxxx) and send me your personal
informations so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you
more information on how we would handle this project.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Zirifa Oussesni,
Bill And Exchange Manager.