Dear Friend !!!

From: r.pu3333
Date: Mon Sep 22 2014 - 04:48:25 EST

Dear Friend,

Do not despair at my sudden contact, there is a business proposal that
I want to initiate with you, and i demand that you can handle this
proposal with a serious mind, as it requires utmost urgency and
attention. I am Robert Pullman, Senior Audit Officer under the City of
New York Office of the Comptroller, John C. liu, and as a matter of
fact i was asked to contact you to draw your attention to this
beneficial matter.

In other words, Am Contacting you in a benevolent spirit; utmost
confidence and trust to provide an account as solution to money
transfer of a huge amount of fund (amount undisclosed), all modalities
has been mapped out, it is legal and confidential.

Contact me for details via my private email; pullman.rb@xxxxxxxxx

Best Regard,

Robert Pullman