TPM MiniSummit @ LinuxCon Europe

From: Peter Huewe
Date: Mon Sep 22 2014 - 05:01:58 EST

Hi,

I would like to 'invite' all interested parties in a short TPM minisummit where we can discuss the following hot topics of the TPM subsystem over a beer or two:
- State of the TPM Subsystem
- De-/Initialization Mess
- Devm'ification
- Testing
- TPM 2.0 Support
- Dependencies / interaction with other subsystems (e.g. keyring / IMA)
- Status of old 1.1b TPM drivers, deprecation plans
- ...

Please register your interest by filling out this doodle
http://doodle.com/q9ezcrivhqrktw6u

I'm not sure if I can get any funding for the summit... but maybe I can arrange something.

Also I'm trying to bring along some TPM samples from my employer if possible.

Thanks
Peter

p.s.: experienced kernel developers welcome :)