Please add the tiny tree to linux-next

From: Josh Triplett
Date: Mon Sep 22 2014 - 13:53:16 EST

Hi Stephen,

Can you please add the tiny tree, branch tiny/next of
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/josh/linux.git , to
linux-next?

I'll be using this tree to upstream various patches for Linux kernel
tinification. I plan to use topic branches under tiny/* for separate
topics, typically based on the previous -rc1, merging them into
tiny/next; when the merge window opens, I'll submit a pull request for
tiny/next and start merging new tiny/* topic branches into a
tiny/next-next branch or similar that will become the new tiny/next
after tiny/next gets merged.

- Josh Triplett