pull request: bluetooth-next 2014-09-25

From: Johan Hedberg
Date: Thu Sep 25 2014 - 07:36:10 EST

Hi John,

This 3.18 pull request replaces the one I did on Monday ("bluetooth-next
2014-09-22", which hasn't been pulled yet). The additions since the last
request are:

- SCO connection fix for devices not supporting eSCO
- Cleanups regarding the SCO establishment logic
- Remove unnecessary return value from logging functions
- Header compression fix for 6lowpan
- Cleanups to the ieee802154/mrf24j40 driver

Here's a copy from previous request that this one replaces:

"
Here are some more patches for 3.18. They include various fixes to the
btusb HCI driver, a fix for LE SMP, as well as adding Jukka to the
MAINTAINERS file for generic 6LoWPAN (as requested by Alexander Aring).

I've held on to this pull request a bit since we were waiting for a SCO
related fix to get sorted out first. However, since the merge window is
getting closer I decided not to wait for it. If we do get the fix sorted
out there'll probably be a second small pull request later this week.
"

Please let me know if there are any issues pulling. Thanks.

Johan

---
The following changes since commit 9a783a139c32a905825ee0aa9597f485ea461f76:

Bluetooth: Fix re-setting RPA as expired when deferring update (2014-09-12 18:34:25 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git for-upstream

for you to fetch changes up to 565766b087a6d6ff257f5b79c8ceda0188c9169f:

Bluetooth: Rename sco_param_wideband table to esco_param_msbc (2014-09-25 10:35:08 +0200)

Bernhard Thaler (1):
Bluetooth: Check for SCO type before setting retransmission effort

Joe Perches (1):
Bluetooth: Convert bt_<level> logging functions to return void

Johan Hedberg (5):
Bluetooth: btusb: Use GFP_KERNEL in btusb_send_frame()
Bluetooth: Fix setting correct security level when initiating SMP
Bluetooth: Fix reason code used for rejecting SCO connections
Bluetooth: Add retransmission effort into SCO parameter table
Bluetooth: Rename sco_param_wideband table to esco_param_msbc

Jukka Rissanen (1):
MAINTAINERS: add maintainer for generic 6LoWPAN

Marcel Holtmann (7):
Bluetooth: btusb: Separate TX URB allocation and submission
Bluetooth: Add BUILD_BUG_ON check for SKB control buffer size
Bluetooth: Provide HCI command opcode information to driver
Bluetooth: btusb: Fix old coding style issues
Bluetooth: btusb: Split fragement receiption into separate functions
Bluetooth: btusb: Implement driver internal packet reassembly
Bluetooth: Remove exported hci_recv_fragment function

Simon Vincent (1):
ieee802154: 6lowpan: ensure header compression does not corrupt ipv6 header

Varka Bhadram (3):
mrf24j40: fix Missing a blank line after declarations
mrf24j40: remove unnecessary return statement
mrf24j40: use pr_* / dev_* instead of printk()

MAINTAINERS | 1 +
drivers/bluetooth/btusb.c | 511 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
drivers/net/ieee802154/mrf24j40.c | 19 +-
include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h | 5 +-
include/net/bluetooth/hci.h | 1 +
include/net/bluetooth/hci_core.h | 1 -
net/bluetooth/af_bluetooth.c | 3 +
net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c | 43 +--
net/bluetooth/hci_core.c | 21 +-
net/bluetooth/lib.c | 14 +-
net/bluetooth/smp.c | 5 +-
net/ieee802154/6lowpan_rtnl.c | 125 ++++++---