Re: sock puppets (Re: (Song) ** SystemD)

From: Joel Rees
Date: Sun Oct 05 2014 - 18:42:48 EST

I don't know which side you're on.

All I know is that with all the shock treatment from the noisiest part
of the supposedly anti-crowd and the arrogance, lies, petulance,
pretense, and other primadonna behavior that business-types seem to
like from the pro-crowd, good engineering practices are being thrown
overboard.

Your poisoning the conversation does not help promote good
engineering, that should be obvious. So I tend to think you are a
sock-puppet of the pro-crowd, maybe even Sievers or Poettering posting
under an alias.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.