Re: sock puppets (Re: (Song) ** SystemD)

From: Gregory Smith
Date: Mon Oct 06 2014 - 01:30:22 EST

Go and fuck yourself.

You're a weak piece of shit if words of derision pull you from a goal.
If your community is affected by being "associated" with someone
they don't like arguing in the same direction that they are
then they are a bunch of women and faggots.

But we knew that since 2006 when you all folded to the distro-women
groups that took up residency, no? You curtsied and kicked out
any man they told you to kick out, because they were not
"respectful" of the womyn. Fuck you and yours you damned piece of
worthless fucking trash.