[no subject]

From: minyard
Date: Tue Oct 07 2014 - 15:27:28 EST

I'm dealing with issues with bad backtraces in MIPS kdumps. This
patch series fixes the issues with these backtraces.

Note that this does not currently enable DWARF unwinding on the
restore side. It's less useful (unless you have a backtrace that
runs through the restore code). It could be done, I think,
without major hassle, but I'll save that for future assuming
these sorts of changes are ok.

Those moves a lot of generic stuff from the x86 dwarf2.h to a new
asm-generic version, but does not make any functional changes to
that code.