Re: acpitool - /proc/acpi/wakeup

From: Marc Burkhardt
Date: Thu Oct 09 2014 - 15:58:44 EST

>On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Marc Burkhardt <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>> I upgraded from 3.10 on that machine. 3.12 didn't work for me due to
>a hibernation bug. The rest was left out... :/
>
>If you still have the 3.12 kernel around, could you test if acpitool
>-e worked there?

Let me ask you a question: does it make sense to test 3.12 again because you know there's something changed regarding /proc/acpi/... or because it's the kernel I broke up on upgrading?

I could compile one, sure. But I have no time to actually 'bisect' this... unfortunately.

Thanks for your support,
Marc