Aw: Re: [tpmdd-devel] [Ksummit-discuss] TPM MiniSummit @ LinuxCon Europe

From: Peter Huewe
Date: Sun Oct 12 2014 - 17:17:35 EST

Hi
> apologies for top-posting but which day/time/place is this going to be held?
I'd suggest that we either meet tomorrow (Monday) during the other BoF Sessions @ 5:30pm or afterwards.
Does one of the attendees have a conflict with the BOFs or the VIP Reception?
Personally, I think it's most important that you Jarkko can join the meetup since you're developing the most on TPM2.0.

Since I don't have a special room booked, I'd suggest that we meet in the "Lobby" and then head out for a beer - since I haven't prepared any slides I would organize the meeting as a BOF.

Thanks,
Peter