Re: [PATH v3 0/4] i2c: show and change bus frequency via sysfs

From: Wolfram Sang
Date: Thu Oct 16 2014 - 02:52:56 EST

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:03:27PM +0300, Octavian Purdila wrote:
> This patch series adds support to show and change the bus frequency
> via sysfs, by exposing files to show the minimum, maximum and current
> frequency as well as allowing the frequency to be changed. This allows
> the user to view or change the bus frequency on a per bus level.

To give you some early feedback.

Patches 1-2 are nice, will review them somewhen, no general issues here.
For patch 3, I am not convinced that sysfs is the right mechanism. Maybe
configfs, yet I have never dealt with it, so far. So, looking into this
might take more time since I have other core changes pending before
that.