git tree for y2038 patches, to be added to linux-next

From: Arnd Bergmann
Date: Thu Oct 23 2014 - 16:15:39 EST

Hi Stephen,

I'm collecting patches for 64-bit time_t conversion. I'm getting patches
for this topic from the OPW application, and hopefully soon from an intern
in the program.

The plan is to have most of the patches being merged through subsystem
maintainer trees as much as possible, but I also want to give them linux-next
exposure as early as possible, in particular since a lot of the code that
is being changed is not actively maintained. I will send the remaining
patches to Thomas Gleixner so he can put them into the tip tree.

Please add

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/playground.git y2038

to linux-next. At the moment there is only one simple patch in it,
I assume there will be more soon.

Arnd