[3.18-rc1] Regression in userspace - Google Chrome

From: Shawn Starr
Date: Mon Oct 27 2014 - 10:15:13 EST

Hello kernel folks,

In -rc1, I had problems running Google Chrome with sandbox enabled by default.
Chrome would start once, sometimes not run at all, setuid binary would be
stuck in 'D' state.

Using my current kernel (kernel-3.17.1-303.fc21.x86_64) no such problems
exist. I know 3.18 is early in it's -rc cycle but this is a heads up if
nobody else noticed.

Now that -rc2 is out and soon Fedora will have a -rc2 kernel for me to play
with, I'll will see if this was just noise in the merge window.

Thanks,
Shawn