Re: UKSM: What's maintainers think about it?

From: Marco A Benatto
Date: Tue Oct 28 2014 - 09:39:08 EST

Hi All,

I'm not mantainer at all, but I've being using UKSM for a long time and remember
to port it to 3.16 family once.
UKSM seems good and stable and, at least for me, doesn't raised any errors.
AFAIK the only limitation I know (maybe I has been fixed already) it isn't able
to work together with zram stuff due to some race-conditions.

Cheers,

Marco A Benatto
Mandriva OEM Developer