Re: [GIT PULL] thermal-soc changes

From: Eduardo Valentin
Date: Tue Oct 28 2014 - 10:36:44 EST

Hi Rui,

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 01:40:24PM +0800, Zhang Rui wrote:
> Hi, Eduardo,

<cut>

> > Any updates?
> >
> Well, I'm on a trip, and unfortunately, my Linux laptop is broken for
> the moment. so I think first we should keep all the patches for 3.18-rc

Oh.. I hope you get things sorted out.

> in your tree to get tested, and then either I can send out the pull

These have been in my tree for a while. I added my tree also to
linux-next and they have gone through linux-next builds already.

> request at around 20th Nov, after coming back from travel, or you can
> help me send the pull request for 3.18-rc.

I would be glad to help you sending out what ever patches are pending.
Do you have 3.18-rc outstanding patches or are all of them in tree for
now?

> thanks,
> rui

All the best,