LED LAMPS PARcans Street lights Underground Light

From: LED Light
Date: Tue Oct 28 2014 - 16:44:24 EST

Dear Mr/Ms
We hear that you are in the market for LED lamps
We are a professional manufacturer of LED lamps the favorable price and high quality are satisfy difference market need here we enclose our latest catalogue to introduce our products. in detail you may also visit our online company as below: www.Jrs-LED.net
Should any of these items be of interest to you please let us know
We look forward to receiving your Specific enquiry soon
Yours

Sincerely
JRS Technology Co.,Ltd
Shadow

Email: shadow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: techjrsb
MSN: techjrsb@xxxxxx
Websit: www.jrs-LED.net

we would be grateful if you will be our led lamps catalogue reserved for your supervisor.