linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Oct 28 2014 - 20:15:08 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/phy/marvell.c between commit 99d881f993f0 ("net: phy: Add
SGMII Configuration for Marvell 88E1145 Initialization") from the net
tree and commit b02241755d0e ("net: phy: Adding SGMII support for
Marvell 88ee1145 driver") from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (they are basically the same patch :-( so I just fixed up
the differences and basically used the net tree version) and can carry
the fix as necessary (no action is required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx