urgent respond needed

From: MUSA MOHAMED
Date: Thu Oct 30 2014 - 01:50:19 EST

Dear BROTHER SAALAMUALAIKUM

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I Hope that you
will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to
repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your

urgent assistance in received my money with united nation equity agent,
I have made the transfer with My partner Mr JONATHAN JACK from your
country United States but he died in car accident last month, in this regard
the money is now with the united nation equity agent in your country

United States if you are willing and ready to clear the funds from the
united nation equity agent office in your country then you should get
back to me so that i will give you more details because the united
nation equity agent did not known the content of the consignment

Contact me through this mail (allimohamed007000@xxxxxxxxx)

THANKS

I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY

YOURS BROTHER