Add quirks for another ELAN Touchscreen

From: Bryan Poling
Date: Mon Nov 17 2014 - 10:47:53 EST

Hi. This is my first attempt at this, but I would like to suggest
adding 2 quirks for an ELAN touchscreen. Without these quirks, the
touchscreen holds up the boot process with tons of errors reading a
descriptor (error -71). With these quirks added the system boots fine
and the touchscreen still works fine. The following lines need to be
added:

To "/drivers/hid/hid-ids.h":
#define USB_DEVICE_ID_ELAN_TOUCHSCREEN_010c 0x010c

To "/drivers/hid/usbhid/hid-quirks.h":
{ USB_VENDOR_ID_ELAN, USB_DEVICE_ID_ELAN_TOUCHSCREEN_010c,
HID_QUIRK_ALWAYS_POLL },

To "/drivers/usb/core/quirks.c":
{ USB_DEVICE(0x04f3, 0x010c), .driver_info =
USB_QUIRK_DEVICE_QUALIFIER },

I tried making patch files but was not successful (I may try again). I
hope somebody can add this though. Thanks, and best regards.