[PATCH 1/2] cgroups: Documentation: fix wrong cgroupfs paths
From: SeongJae Park
Date: Wed Dec 03 2014 - 06:54:12 EST
Few paths used as example to describe cgroupfs usage have been wrong
from f6e07d38078e ("Documentation: update cgroupfs mount point") by
mistake. This patch fix those trivial wrong paths.
Signed-off-by: SeongJae Park <sj38.park@xxxxxxxxx>
Documentation/cgroups/cgroups.txt | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/cgroups/cgroups.txt b/Documentation/cgroups/cgroups.txt
index 10c949b..f935fac 100644
@@ -312,10 +312,10 @@ the "cpuset" cgroup subsystem, the steps are something like:
2) mkdir /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset
3) mount -t cgroup -ocpuset cpuset /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset
4) Create the new cgroup by doing mkdir's and write's (or echo's) in
- the /sys/fs/cgroup virtual file system.
+ the /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset virtual file system.
5) Start a task that will be the "founding father" of the new job.
6) Attach that task to the new cgroup by writing its PID to the
- /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset/tasks file for that cgroup.
+ /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset tasks file for that cgroup.
7) fork, exec or clone the job tasks from this founding father task.
For example, the following sequence of commands will setup a cgroup
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/