[RFC 0/5] i2c: omap: new fixes 2

From: Alexander Kochetkov
Date: Wed Dec 03 2014 - 09:34:17 EST

This pacth series intended for fixing problem reported
by Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> here[1]

One of first four patched could fix the problem.
Last patch provide event trace so I could resolve problem.
It could be applied using 'git am' or 'patch -p1 ...'

Patches are rebased on branch 'i2c/for-next' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wsa/linux
(6e79807443cba7397cd855ed29d6faba51d4c893)

Tony, could you check, does the series fix the problem reported[1]?
If yes, could you bisect and point commit that solve.
If no, could you provide trace output (with or without the patches
from series).
If no, could you check does i2c-omap.c from commit ca1f8da9ac5ce6e63d8f6933f83fabc1f3f961f4.
(the commit before my changes to kernel) work for you?

Thank you.

Regards,
Alexander.

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-i2c/msg17811.html

Alexander Kochetkov (5):
i2c: omap: ack only reported events
i2c: omap: simplify i462 errata handling for NACK and AL cases
i2c: omap: move STP generation logic into ISR thread
i2c: omap: reimpelement STP hack via 2-phases transfer
i2c: omap: add trace

drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-omap.c | 162 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

1.7.9.5