Re: [Intel-gfx] [ANNOUNCE][RFC] KVMGT - the implementation of Intel GVT-g(full GPU virtualization) for KVM

From: Jike Song
Date: Fri Dec 05 2014 - 23:35:39 EST

On 12/05/2014 09:54 PM, Daniel Vetter wrote:
Yeah done a quick read-through of just the i915 bits too, same comment. I
guess this is just the first RFC and the redesign we've discussed about
already with xengt is in progress somewhere?

Yes, it's marching on with Xen now. The KVM implementation is
currently not even feature complete - we still have PPGTT missing.

Thanks, Daniel

--
Thanks,
Jike