Re: [GIT PULL] MFD for v3.19

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Dec 08 2014 - 23:06:17 EST

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:00 AM, Lee Jones <lee.jones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Johan Hovold (4):
> mfd: Use mfd_add_hotplug_devices() helper

This clashed with the earlier fix "mfd: viperboard: Fix
platform-device id collision" also by Johan.

My merge resolution ends up taking the mfd_add_hotplug_devices() version.

See drivers/mfd/viperboard.c, and somebody should double-check and
test that this actually works. The "Fix platform-device id collision"
commit supposedly fixed a problem with multiple boards, I'm
hoping/assuming that the mfd_add_hotplug_devices() helper handles that
case correctly.

Linus