Greetings,

From: adeline alphonse
Date: Tue Dec 09 2014 - 08:53:58 EST

Greetings,
My name is Miss Adeline Alphonse, Please permit me to inform you that
I need you urgent attention to explain to you that i will like you to
help me to move my inherited fund with your account an amount of
$12.5M.USD and will compensate you as soon as it has done.
If you are willing just contact me for more detail through this my
private email id adelinealphonse48@xxxxxxxxx Because according to the
bank when I met them last they said that as soon as I present a
foreigner that will stand on my behalf they are ready to effect the
transfer with out any further delay, for that reason please help me if
you are sure that you will never betray me. And we shall talk about
your own compensation immediately you indicate your interest of
helping me ok?
Expecting.
Miss Adeline Alphonse.