RE: selftests: question about git repos containing selftest.

From: Young, David
Date: Tue Dec 09 2014 - 16:15:12 EST

> Do you have specific patches in linux-next that you have questions about?

Mostly I am interested in executing kselftests via something like autotest or Hudson/jenkins as a quick smoketest. I understand it's still very much an in-progress feature, but would like the closest thing to a stable set of tests to regularly clone and use. I suppose I could just wait for whatever makes it into mainline, but I'm interested in seeing the planned test coverage and test output so that I can write appropriate "glue" for use with a continuous-integration test system.

-dave