Re: [tip:x86/apic] x86, PCI, ACPI: Kill private function resource_to_addr() in arch/x86/pci/acpi.c

From: Bjorn Helgaas
Date: Thu Dec 11 2014 - 11:37:38 EST

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Yinghai Lu <yinghai@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Thomas Gleixner <tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Dec 2014, Yinghai Lu wrote:
>>
>> Can you please
>> 2) Send patches inline. It's a pain to review and reply and I can't
>> use my normal tooling.

I agree, it is noticeably more hassle for me to deal with patches sent
as attachments. I can do it, but I tend to avoid it because it's a
nuisance.

> I can not, as gmail does not allow that.

I agree, gmail is a pain in the neck in this regard. I personally use
mutt with imap to my gmail account to send patches and to review and
apply patches. It isn't perfect, and it is a bit of a hassle, but it
can be done.

Bjorn