Re: drm pull waiting on other trees

From: Simon Horman
Date: Fri Dec 12 2014 - 02:13:58 EST

Hi Dave,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 03:28:06PM +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:
> Hey Simon, Joerg,
>
> I've got merges from you guys in my tree that don't seem to be in
> Linus's tree yet, I'm a bit concerned as the drm merge is a large one
> and I'd like to have it in Linus' tree ASAP.
>
> The rockchip iommu and bunch of shmobile/rcar changes are what I
> believe is currently stopping me.

If you give me a specific tag or commit id I can investigate further but
I'm assuming it is renesas-dt-du-for-v3.19 (0ee56d403549fd97d) then it has
been accepted by the by Arnd (CCed) and I believe he or one of the other
Arm SoC maintainers (also CCed) have a plan to submit it to Linus (most
likely as part of a larger pull-request).

FWIW, I would also very much like the shmobile/rcar changes in Linus's tree :)