[PATCH v7 0/5] Patches to add support for Rockchip usb PHYs.
From: Yunzhi Li
Date: Fri Dec 12 2014 - 09:56:55 EST
Patches to add support for Rockchip usb phys.Add a new Rockchip
usb phy driver and modify dwc2 controller driver to make dwc2
platform devices support a generic PHY framework driver. This
patch set has been tested on my rk3288-evb and power off the usb
phys would reduce about 60mW power budget in total during sustem
Changes in v7:
- Update bindings doc
- Accept Kishon's comments to use phandle args to find a phy
struct directly and get rid of using a custom of_xlate
- Update dtsi for new usb phy driver.
Changes in v6:
- Rename SIDDQ_MSK to SIDDQ_WRITE_ENA.
Changes in v5:
- Adjust entry order of example devicetree node in document.
- reorder the phy dt node to a correct position.
Changes in v4:
- Updata description for phy device tree subnode.
- Get number of PHYs from device tree.
- Model each PHY as subnode of the phy provider node.
- Add phy subnodes.
Changes in v3:
- Use BIT macro instead of bit shift ops.
- Rename the config entry to PHY_ROCKCHIP_USB.
- Fix coding style: both branches of the if() which only one
branch of the conditional statement is a single statement
should have braces.
- No need to test dwc2->phy for NULL before calling generic phy
Yunzhi Li (5):
Documentation: bindings: add dt documentation for Rockchip usb PHY
phy: add a driver for the Rockchip SoC internal USB2.0 PHY
usb: dwc2: add generic PHY framework support for dwc2 usb controler
ARM: dts: rockchip: add rk3288 usb PHY
ARM: dts: rockchip: Enable usb PHY on rk3288-evb board
.../devicetree/bindings/phy/rockchip-usb-phy.txt | 37 +++++
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-evb.dtsi | 4 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288.dtsi | 35 +++++
drivers/phy/Kconfig | 7 +
drivers/phy/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-usb.c | 158 +++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/usb/dwc2/gadget.c | 33 ++---
drivers/usb/dwc2/platform.c | 36 ++++-
8 files changed, 288 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/rockchip-usb-phy.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/phy/phy-rockchip-usb.c
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/