Re: Cannot find jffs2_commit_write

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Tue Dec 16 2014 - 05:57:25 EST

Hi Nick,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 5:12 PM, nick <xerofoify@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I seem to not be able to locate jffs2_commit_write by searching with lxr. If someone can tell me what file the function is located in that would be greatly appreciated.

That's because it does not exist. Presumably someone forgot to update
an error message when it was renamed (before it entered mainline in ... 2002!

BTW, please clone Linus' git tree instead of lurking in lxr for real development
(I assume that's what you want to do? ;-)

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

-- Linus Torvalds