[GIT PULL] fuse update for 3.19

From: Miklos Szeredi
Date: Wed Dec 17 2014 - 05:01:53 EST

Hi Linus,

Please pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mszeredi/fuse.git for-linus

First part makes sure we don't hold up umount with pending async requests. In
addition to being a cleanup, this is a small behavioral change (for the better)
and unlikely to break anything. Second part prepares for a cleanup of the fuse
device I/O code by adding a helper for simple request submission, with some
savings in line numbers already realized.

Thanks,
Miklos

---
Miklos Szeredi (6):
fuse: don't wake up reserved req in fuse_conn_kill()
fuse: flush requests on umount
fuse: hold inode instead of path after release
fuse: reduce max out args
fuse: introduce fuse_simple_request() helper
fuse: use file_inode() in fuse_file_fallocate()

---
fs/fuse/cuse.c | 2 +-
fs/fuse/dev.c | 29 +++
fs/fuse/fuse_i.h | 45 +++--